Sunday, March 14, 2010

What's left: Matthew

With the new studio space and trying to keep up with work and getting moved and organized and make plans for what all we need to do, I thought I better get a list of what we still have to do for MATTHEW since he will be here in no longer than 5 more weeks!!! That's hardly no time left, and he he chooses to come early well, then we need to get everything finished up so we can just ENJOY him and not worry about what we didn't get done!!

We are doing pretty good, just a few more things to do or get done or buy...
Highchair

playard

Buy & hang shelves for his room above the changing table

Hang diaper stacker

MJB letters (have to make and hang them, I didn't like the previous ones I bought)

Hamper

garbage can

extra crib sheets

Baby monitor

radio fan for noise noise machine

hooks for his room (idea in mind)

formula

glider OR rocking chair pads & ottoman

Baby Toys...we have none

Baby bathtub

Formula

diapers

baby wipes

See, thats pretty good...5 weeks at best to get it all finished up and we are 100% ready!!!

♥ Shell

3 comments:

  1. um...you forgot MATERNITY pics for this little guy's BOOK. :) just sayin' :)) CALL ME!

    roro :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh I didn't forget!!!! I had Sparky take some today IN the studio, but I want some outside YUMMY ones!!! I CANT WAIT!!! ...I changed my mind, I DO want a little album so I'm gonna use the ones you do and the ones I liked that J took and make me a happy little album!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! I love them!!! good job - this little guy sure is just so blessed...so much love already ♥ we are so blessed with all our beautiful (ahem!) I mean handsome BOYS!! love love love :) {{hugs!!}}

    Ro :)♥

    ReplyDelete