Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby Belly - 36 weeks!! & UPDATES!

Here is Matthew Joshua at 36 weeks!!!!
SO, here is all the news and updates!!!
  • He is HEAD DOWN!!!! Not breech anymore! Which is awesome, and I totally can tell you the exact date he flipped and dropped too because it was exactly when I thought - after a full day of shooting, and my tummy hasnt been the same ever since!
  • He looks awesome, we had the sono and Linda thinks he is around 7 pounds right now..between 6lbs 10oz and 7lbs 1oz. which is right on track - not huge not tiny!
  • He has a head full of hair - so much to the point we got pics of it at his sonogram! You could see it moving in the fluid!! it was AWESOME!!!
  • As far as my Previa, I no longer have Previa! My Placenta is still VERY low, but its NOT covering my cervix opening at all....however, its only 1 centimeter away from it, sooooo as far as a c-section goes its really up in the air. I very well could have one at this point! She said if I have ANY bleeding during labor they will do a Section ASAP...I would guess my water breaking would be a big "signal" or just bleeding thru contractions? She will keep me up to speed - but it was fabulous news to hear its FINALLY MOVED UP SOME!!! SO there is a small chance of no c-section!
  • We will induce me 1 week early if I dont go into labor on my own - they only will induce 2 weeks early (like with Luke) IF I have an Amnio and I refuse to do that. SO April 19th is a monday and the latest I would be induced!
  • OH and since I have been having a million contrations, we checked me and I havent started ANY signs of labor, so that means Im safe to keep doing what Im doing! I'll just have to deal with the contractions because they arent causing me pre-term labor so its nothing to worry about! YAY!

He has cubby cheeks too and just looked amazing. I cant wait to meet him! Since I know Im not progressing yet Im gonna book some more sessions - that way I can stay busy as long as possible, and we will just take it one day at a time! Overall it was a WONDERFUL appointment. Matthew is doing great, Im doing great -just 3 more weeks now!!!!!

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment