Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sick Morning/Afternoon

Hoping NOT a total sick "day". I have been battling my sinus/head cold for a week & a 1/2 now and Jeremy now has something similar - I'm not sure if its the sinus issue but its not so pretty, he sounds soooo stuffy and has the sneezing and coughing...I totally feel for him since I know how BAD it makes you feel!!! He's been working non-stop between his regular work week and then doing ALL for the hard work at the studio & at home since I'm huge and pregnant and can't!! His body needs to rest!!! :( I hate when he is sick because he hardly ever is and always just deals with it, but with everything he's been doing thats NOT gonna help him get better faster.

Throw in Daylight savings time and losing an hour of sleep, we need some recovery time to heal!!! Im hoping the extra sleep this monring and afternoon will do the trick so we can leave tonight and head into church for evening service.

Anywho, that's our little Sunday sick time update...next up, Matthew stuff!
♥Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment