Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jeremiah, Jacob & Lukers!

Jeremiah had his buddy spend the night with us while he is on Spring break -He came home with us Sunday night after church and then stayed all day monday!







It was such a busy Monday for us, I to get up early for my Dr appointment and then that took 2 hours just AT The office, let alone driving (sonogram & check up) and then the boys all went to the studio with Jeremy while he put in my hardwood platform in one of the shooting areas! Then I dropped by to pick them up on my way home from the appointment! It was AWESOME outside so they got to play outside a few hours and have some lunch then it was time to leave again as I had an appointment out at the studio! Busy, buys, busy! BUT they had fun, Jake will just have to come back soon when I can see him more too - He's a sweetie ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment