Monday, March 29, 2010

Updates from the past week!

Hey everyone!

  • I have been a slacker on here! Let's see here the past week - Luke is less than TWO WEEKS away from finishing up 1st great - which is like totally awesome, He should be all done before Matthew comes, hurray!!! Jeremiah, not so much - but he needs less help from ME, so easier for momma ;) Havng one done will be a dream by the time the little man comes!
  • We have an "unspoken" prayer request as well! Just something that popped up this past month that could be a very good thing IF the Lord wants it to happen - and if He doesn't then so be it - He knows best!!! Just pray to *our* end that we make the right choices and such :)
  • Jeremiah has a bussy spending the night last night and is here today - they have been Super good, so Im glad he is having fun! We took some pics of them Im sure he will want me to share later :)
  • I have a sonograpm and Dr appointment this morning to check the babys size, my Previa and his position - I'll report back with any news I get!
  • Church threw me a baby shower Sunday afternoon! It was loads of funa nd I got all sorts of super cute baby stuff! I'll be posting pictures of that too. I need to get making the Collages for his " before you were born" book/album too!

I think that's all for now! I'll have info and pictures to come this week!!!

~♥Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment