Monday, March 22, 2010

35 week belly!!

Um, Im huge. I dont think HE is huge, but goodness I AM!!! He has been as active as ever, thats for sure!!! Monday night (35 weeks, day 2) I was sitting on the couch with a pillow on my lap, and a plate & tray resting on that? He was kicking me so hard the play and tray were bouncing!!!!! Like 3 INCHES high!! LOL!!!! It was the funniest thing I have EVER seen - the boys never, ever did anything like that!! When things are resting on my tummy and its touching him, he just kicks/punches it - its sooooooooooooooooo funny, the kid is strong!!! I cant wait to see how he is OUTSIDE of me, I wonder if he will just not want people messing with him, LOL!


Anywho - the BIG sonogram is Monday the 29th! We check his size, my placenta, and if he is still breech and then make some choices....SO exciting!!! He can come anytime after Sunday, I'll be 36 weeks and I know he will be perfect so BRING IT!
~♥Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment