Monday, March 15, 2010

♥ Maternity Pics ♥ (round 1)








Luke ALWAYS hugs my tummy so he asked if he could for a pic and I couldnt tell him no, its the cutest! ...I asked him to kiss my tummy since he does that too but he said "No mommy, that's ONLY for bedtime"...He's such a doll face, he always hugs and kisses Matthew goodnight ♥



This is Jeremiah, Luke's and My hand ♥ Sweet boys.


SO, today we spend a LOT of time at the studio and I asked Jeremy if he would take some Maternity shots of me...I wasn't sure if I would get brave enough for bare tummy shots but I thought *with him* maybe I could just get one? I ended up getting brave and I got a couple I liked so YAY!!!! ....my gf Rosie is also taking some fabulous pics for me too but I REALLY want some outside ones since that's so *me*and the weather is actually nice enough we can!! ...not to mention I can't possibly have Jeremy shoot outside for me - he doesn't know how to shoot manual at all, LOL!! Praise the LORD for great photog friends like Ro to the rescue!! HURRAY!! haha!!

I'll share more later after my Rosie takes some for me, too...I want to make a little album. I wasnt *going* too, but since I literally have NO pics of my belly with Miah or Luke except dressed and ready for the hospital I thought I better take advantage of the belly and make a sweet little book this time around ♥


♥~Shell

1 comment:

  1. I love every single one. I just do. You have really grown just since I've seen you!! really popped out! That little guy is getting READY wahooo!!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete