Sunday, January 31, 2010

28 Weeks!

Ok folks, here I am at 28 weeks!!!



Luke actually reminded me this week as SOON as we got in the house! I'm thankful because I would have forgotten! He is so cute!
He he for sure lower than he was, it feels weird!! Like I have to hold him in, haha!! We did some baby Shopping on Saturday and we got his car seat and stroller, AND I found a CUTE Black and green diaper bag too!! I'll take pics later this week. We also found a cute lamp/shelf at Target for his room ANNND we went to dads and picked up the crib that he's been storing since Lukers came along!!!
We got a mattress on the way home from church, and the outlet covers for his room so this week his room is going to come together a little and hopefully by next weekend we will have the changing table (or dresser - havent decided) too!!! YAY!!!
IT will actually look like a bedroom in just a few days!! hurrray!! I think nesting has set in because I have been in panic mode that we dont have important items...so next on the MUST GET SOON list is the changing table, and swing!
I'll have an update tomorrow when I get home from the Dr and have new pics of the little stud muffin!!!
Byes! xoxo ~Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment