Monday, January 18, 2010

26 weeks!

So I'm pretty sure my tummy "popped" more this week!!! That shirt fit me last week, HAHA!!! I just got it for Christmas! ...Granted its not a maternity top so the length is for a normal tummy - but, still!!

Baby Matthew Joshua is SO VERY STRONG! Friday/Saturday night he was SO active kicking he kept me up until 5am - so I'm quite sure he was growing in there. ...I find myself laughing at what I can and can't do. When I'm at the studio and shooting I forget I'm pregnant and I try to do my normal poses and positions to get the angles I want and I'm having to be much more creative to get the job done when my tummy muscles start giving out, haha!!! It really does make me laugh at myself!

Also this week I totally had a "idiot moment" and twisted my ankle. I was sitting at my desk and had one leg/foot up on the chair for a while, well, then I had to get up and didnt realize I had NO feeling or control over my own foot becuase it had fallen asleep and stood on it sideways while falling into the wall. Yeah, it was pathetic. Never done that before!! It hurt, I'm not gonna lie! My ankle swelled up for 2 days because of that one!!! It's better now - still sore, but much better. I learned my lesson, HA!!

Those were my exciting pregnant events of the week ;) I will have a sonogram on Monday, Feb 1st so I'll have extra goodies to show you with my update that week!! I'm pretty confident he will look great as active has he has been - we are just praying really hard my placenta has moved up and out of the way!!

Have a good day everyone :) ♥Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment