Wednesday, January 6, 2010

24 week check-up!

Hey guys!

Just a couple updates! I had my 24 week appointment today - it was quick & easy! Everything is great, Matthew's heart rate was 150 today - which it has been 160 and up, so that was new! - but he's been a squirmy little wiggle worm ALL day so that makes me happy!


I go back again Feb 1st for another sonogram and my sugar test (oh joy) BUT Jessica is coming with me, so wahoo!! I think I'll bring my camera, I shoudl ask if I can bring video to the sono? Im a weirdy but that would be fun!


I was shopping online looking for a custom pillow for his room and look at the cute stuff I found!!! You can get them in your Colors so I a pretty sure Im gonna order him some goodies in black/white/green for his room! I LOVE the blanket SO much - those green dots are adorable and if the brown was changed to black it would be perfect!! I can just see "MJ" And then Matthew Joshua under it...soooooooooooooo CUTE!!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35185992 <---Pillow!





2 comments:

  1. OHHH I loveeee! I think I need to order me some too! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Blanket ordered - WAHOOOO! I cant wait to get it! ~♥Shell

    ReplyDelete