Monday, January 11, 2010

25 weeks!

Here I am at 25 weeks!!!! Matthew is kicking higher now around 3 inches aboove my belly button alot it seems and normally always on my right side!! He is most crazy when Im hungry - seems like he's really actuve - when I eat he slows down for quite awhile. Sometimes thats not the case, but usually that's pretty normal for him!

The update says he's about 13.5 inches long, 2 1/2 pounds and the size of an eggplant! I can believe it!

His bassinet did come this week! Jeremy put it together for me, I'll take picture sof it soon to show you all, its SOOOOO cute! I just love it! I finally got him *some* clothes (really great deals at Baby Depot & Kohls!)- It's going to be very weird having a spring baby since I have only ever had winter babies! Everything I am buying in newborn and 0-3 and 3-6 is all spring & summer items and that seems SO weird as Jeremiah and Luke were thier tiniest in the winter months!! It will be GREAT for birthday parties though!! HURRAY!!!

I even found him a "baby's first Christmas" bib and a little Halloween bib too *giggle* I can't believe he will be here for all of our holidays this year!

That's my update this week for week 25!! Less than 100 days left now until baby Matthew Joshua arrives!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!

♥ Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment