Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More Matthew stuff :)

Remember the blanket I ordered? It arrived today!!! I LOVE it!!! It's just perfect





Some little hats and a cocoon I bought him for newborn pic's his first week!!!


I found this little canvas at Hobby Lobby, it just happened to be the perfect green!!!


My *big* Diaper bag!!! I love it!! Its black with green inside!! I also have a tiny black one too.





He's getting some "stuff"!! YOu can see the stroller and car seat in the room pics too - I'll post as we go - Its FEBRUARY already!!! YAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love love love the hat with the little poms - sigh...totally want one. I bought a hiney cover w/ hat and so glad i used them today he's practically POPPING out of them!! eeks he's growing so fast. we do not have the nursery up yet (waitin for the new furniture to move everything at once) - MJ has a whole nursery and he's not even here yet LOL!!! Everything looks so awesome, it's all perfect, you are doing a great job mama!! Cannot wait to see it all in person AND to meet little MJ - we need to come over soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! I didn't think it was possible but this is giving me baby envy! ;-) Maybe I should just redecorate Lauren's room instead. Love seeing it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww it's all sooo cute... I can't wait to have the crib so I can start putting stuff together!! That little pom-pom hat is TDF, I need one!!!

    ReplyDelete