Monday, February 22, 2010

31 weeks belly!


Here is the belly at 31 weeks! Matthew has been pretty active this week, somedays calm, some days crazy! I think he's just running out of room, so it just depends on how Im sitting/standing now. He likes me to stand up ;)
We ordered his swing this past weekend, I hope its as awesome as we think its going to be, it swings, cradles AND has a detachable seat! That means I dont have to buy a bouncy seat! SCORE! ...We shall see ;)
I was making a list of all the things we will need and really we just need a playard, and a highchair...but both things we wont need until he is older so I feel so accomplished!! All we need now is the little things (diapers, formula, bottles, wipes, clothes, all those everyday goodies) and we are totally ready for Mr Matthew!!!
I also got a COOL inside tip to check out diapers.com ...so I'll be checking them out. I'm all about the deals, so that was cool to hear! we get 10% off at Walmart so we have to make sure its as good of a deal as we get...but Im all for finding out!!!!
The baby shower is less than 2 weeks away, Im so excited to see everyone and just have fun and talk about happy stuff ONLY for a few hours!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment