Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Luke lost tooth #2!!!!

So Luke has had this tooth thats needed to come out for months! Well I told him that if he let daddy help him get it out, I would give him 5 dollars I had in my wallet! LOL!! So he agreed - daddy put some Oragel on there and then pulled it - Luke was brave! It was a weird tooth and had a long root for a baby tooth - if it didnt come out we knew the Dentist would be pulling it out soon, so a 5 dollar pay-off was the cheap way to get it out, HAHA! *wink*


Well, then he also got 5 MORE bucks from the very rich tooth-fairy! Hello, this kid is going to want to lose teeth everyday for this kind of cash, HAHA!! And FYI, I was not awaaaaaaaaare that Mr. Tooth fairy was going to leave so much - I thought he was leaving $1. (Someone needs to have a chat with that dude)

BUT we made a Collage of Luke's first tooth and so he asked if I could please make him one that said "2nd" tooth for this one too, and I of course said yes to that! So here is his new "2nd tooth" Collage to go with his 1st tooth collage :) OH by the way, we noticed in his baby book this particular tooth was the first first one to grow in when he was a baby so we left a note wth it and asked if we could please keep it for his baby book ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment