Saturday, May 8, 2010

Catch-up!!!

Hey Everyone!

Well, to say Im behind on the blog is an understatement! The last time I posted was before Matthew Joshua was born and now he is 19 days old today!!!! Well he arrived via c-section, on my birthday! Monday, April 19th, @ 8:17am he was 8 pounds 8.6oz and 20 inches long! Everything went so well - my Spinal was rough - took alot longer than it was supposed too, but once it was in everythign else went wonderfully! I hardly felt anything and before I knew it I heard him cry his "maaaa" sound cry and then the Dr head him up for me to see!!! Such a wonderful time - my bestie Rosie took a TON of birth pics, Im going to put some on here for you guys but I'll have them printed so you can see them all if you want!

I was at the Hospital until Thursday late afternoon so the 1st week was pretty uneventful - but good for me and my recovery. I was up walking around later the same day of my surgery, and was sore but felt MUCH better than I expected! Jeremy stayed with me the first night in my room to help but after that I was good :) I have been doing my very best to not over-due it since I have been feeling so great and I have been resting - I would say the first 10 days were my sleepest - I just needed it! Matthew has been amazing and sleeping 4-6 hours at a time - a couple nights he slept 7! So we have no complaints!


I have a TON of pictures to share, so there will be many posts to come - I just wanted to update a little before the pictures began!! xoxooxox!!!
~Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment