Thursday, April 8, 2010

Maternity Pics, round 2!

As promised, my friend Rosie took some outdoor maternity pics so I now have the best of both worlds, some studio and some outdoors!! HURRAY!!! I love these SO SO SO much. I'll be making a book of pictures so I can print them all. I could never post them all so here are just a few ♥

Jeremiah *watched* baby Jeremiah while Miss Rosie took pics of just me - he was so thrilled to do it, he's gonna be such a GREAT helper when Matthew comes!!!

This is one of my most favorite shots. so pretty...
Perfect baby tummy...



Sweet boys giving Matthew kisses ;)

MY FAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Another of my tummy...

Me, by the pretty barn ♥


Me and my sweet Luke...can we say momma's boy? Yes, we can! I love it!!!

This one melts me...really, look at his sweet face, so content. I wish he could stay little

This is a huge favorite too!!!!! LOVE it!!!

SO, I'm one happy momma!!! So many beautiful memories. I cant possibly understand a person who doesn't want to capture as many memories as they can in this way. Its so special to me. I'll never get to be pregnant again, the boys will just keep on growing up and its going to FLY by so fast. These images froze time for me. SO incredibly special. My job, Rosie's job - SO very important. We are so very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment